wut title???

huh? huh! huh?!?!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Pening Lalat

Actually dun feel like coming in today for work. Pagi pagi woke up already sakit kepala. i dun think its the 2 pints of sake i consume last nite, but the ppl tat i've just dealt wif earlier, a german wif a heavy accent n bad BO ...... achtung!!! oblige 2 to do so, sigh. its really hard 2 understand a complete sentence tats comes from him esp they mix wif their own jargons n german gibberish. if i dun go, im sure calls would be coming in thru my h/p, so wuts the difference? N i'll get screwed in the end of the day? Come 2 think of it after tat meeting, i prefer the latter......

I neva took a single leave for like, wut??? 2 years+, even wen im sick, ok, except tat denggi case & the "MIA after crazy Thursday’ nite. my ever so kind hearted boss even bought a sofa bed from ikea so we could sleep inda office wen such 'situations' arise, like hangover, fever or shit happens, how ‘thoughful’ can he be. Hmph..... ;/

Its Friday nite. I still got no plans. My lady is having her hair fix/cut/steam/wash/dye....... n maybe sumthing i left out or didnt mention im sorry, while im moping here inda office till she’s done. I’ve been packing my files, toys, docs, books, more toys, papers, certs, even more toys n digging into each drawers to 2 retrieve my belongings the whole evening. Dunwan 2 end up leaving anything behind wen the day comes. To my surprise, while packing my stuff, i found pens in every nook n corner, at least a dozen i say.

Each day im sure 2 make a mess of my table, worse, my vicinity. After packing my stuff, i just realize tat it is alot of work. Cleaning after me isnt easy, i say. I do appreciate the aunty n Erica for their patience. Wait a minute..... there’s sumthing in my cup of tea...... taste weird. dun think shes trying 2 get back at me does she.....i mean ?!?!?!?! ummm.....

AAAAaaaaAAaaaRRRRRgggghhHHhhhhh.................. :X
End.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirlyn said...

look like u really bored wor... hey be active back again. join johny for the outting!!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Alex Wong said...

yeah.
maybe next month. try 2 keep fit 1st. haha....

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home