wut title???

huh? huh! huh?!?!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Lazy Saturday...

Just woke up around 3pm, 10x 2 my bud for the wake up call for lunch. :( i normally spend my saturdays' in office but today's an exception. felt weird 2 be in bed at such hours. :/ maybe after lunch i'll go lepak at cyber cafe for a game or two.

Last nite went for the Mr. n Mrs Smith midnite show. A. Jolie was HOT!!!! i find B. Pitt a little kayu in this movie though. overall, i gif 6/10 for the movie. was looking forward 2 watch Initial D. according 2 my buds, the movie was hilarious!!! didnt expect it. i believe no one else could portray Takumi Fujiwara's character like Jay Chou did, more kayu expression n acting performance, haha.

Didn't went sepang for the GT race, slept around 5 am last nite. after the movie went for a drink wif my lady. i was shock she called me around 10am this morning asking me 2 go for the race. didnt expect her 2 wake up tat early!!! end up she went wif her friends. she called me while im having my hot shower n told me the cars n crowd were great, so were the GT race queens, damn..........



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home