wut title???

huh? huh! huh?!?!

Thursday, June 30, 2005


Kerusi Terakhir


Today would be the last day im gona chair the meeting. I used 2 envy my superior at the time wen he’s sitting at the "helm" of the table, looking grand. I remember damn well i chaired the 1st meeting after i got my promo, was more than a year ago. Then i know how suppress he is, as im inda middle management now. Pressure from above, below and exterior parties. not a comfortable seat once u tried sitting on for too long..... haha.


I guess its the pressure tat kept me striving forward 2 achieve my goals. Being best team for 2 consecutive year, best dealer, best rev generated, gross trades....... my team practically sapu all the awards n medals. Last year’s gross trade exceeds RM 2b for my 8 man team, yes average sales of RM 250m/person....... all these came wif a price, i had 2 gif up practically my family, friends & love life(usual scenario in movies too). Yeap, im an extreme workaholic who spends 24/7 inda office trying too hard. i'm satisfied of wut i've done here, did my best, achieved more than i dreamt capable of, cabut w/o regrets(happily too....) =D


I’ve collected my med report just now from HR. I’ve gained around 20Kg since i joined CIMB?!?!%^$. Ok, time 2 start my exercising routine...... hafta get pointers from Shirlyn, Johnny n Catherine. i doubt i can fit into my ol' Levi's, been sum time since i worn my fav jeans. All in all, those days in CIMB like a nut living in its shell is gone. Im gona enjoy my oncoming days, wif new adv n life again. Most of all, my new found love, Ivana Sumawi......


End.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirlyn said...

Yes look ahead now n try to shread the 20KGs from ur body!! No kidding hoh..

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home