wut title???

huh? huh! huh?!?!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

MIA

Yeap, mia for too long alr. :P

Been 'spring' cleaning my house for sum time. moved furnitures around, bot new ones. small racks or cupboards r damn cheap these days, can get one for less than RM20 in Giant or Carrefour. Reasons for buying new cupboards??? to store my beloved Transformers of course!!!




it's been unbearable 2 notice tat soooo many nyamuks takign refuge in my house from the nearby forest due to the hazy environment!!! everytime i squashed one, two or more of their pesky mates will join in u-slap-me-not contest. cant even sit still or enjoy my meals in peace w/o 1st donating blood 2 these suckers.

sad 2 say, my sis trashed my nikon camera last month during her Aussie trip. :( for the past week, all my pics r taken using Ivana's digi cam. quite nice i say. the size of the camera is only 1/3 of my palm, 5 mega pixel rest, 6.4mm lens - i think its called ixus 5,Canon. much better performer than my ol' Nikon. i only say tat b'coz the pics taken r much 'cleaner', user friendly(maybe its made for Noobs like me) or maybe Johnny or Eric will able 2 gif a throughout explanation as i know crap about cameras.

End.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home